Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

"Bonnie :-)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:25:59 -0400
I'm a newbie here so I hope I do this right.
I have something strange happening on this XP that I haven't found a
solution to yet. I hope you can help.
The first time I noticed this was with AVG. Since it doesn't affect it's
runny, I haven't worried about it. Then when I loaded & tried to use
Ad-aware, the same kind of thing is happening with it but preventing it from
deleting objects. There are other places I've noticed this but those are the
2 that stand out most.
Anyway, with AVG, when I r-click the icon & click to run the anti-virus, the
box that pops up will not maximize. The middle button is grayed out. Also,
the buttons to run the scan don't work. But I can still do the scan via the
menu. So.. that didn't bother me.
Now with Ad-aware... it does the scan & finds objects. I tell it to either
delete or quarentine but neither one will work. With quarentine, a box pops
up saying 5 objects will be deleted Continue? ... But, the buttons for Ok &
cancel are not in the box. And I cannot X out of that box to make it go
away. I cannot get it off the screen without re-booting. I have been & still
am on a Lavasoft forum hoping they can find a solution but nothing yet. :-(
I have run on-line scans to see if these things are virus or worm related
but all my scans come back clean.
If you have any clue if there is a setting with this XP that can be
corrected for this, I'd sure appreciate it. Many thanks!
Joyonya,
Bonnie Rowley

---
My outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.