Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:09:09 -0600
I used Quickview in Powerdesk, the great program I use instead of Windows
Expolorer, and all my downloaded utilities said 32 bit for Windows 95 and
NT.  So they will work with XP?

Diane Kroeckel
Wheeling, IL

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:34:14 -0800 David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>   I believe the QuickView component was optional in Windows 95, but
> included
> by default in 98 and 98SE.  So when you right-click on a file in
> Windows
> Explorer, the third menu option should be "Quick View".
>
>   If it's an .EXE file, Quick View will show about a page of header
> information about the file.  While most of it is programmer
> gobbledegook, it
> will pretty clearly indicate whether it's a DOS or Windows
> executable; if
> Windows, whether 16-bit or 32-bit and for what Windows versions it
> was
> intended.
>
> David Gillett
>

> On 19 Jan 2004 at 17:07, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>
> > I am running Win98se.  I recently found out that 16 bit programs
> won't
> > run in WinXP, that you need to have 32 bit programs.
> >
> > If this is true, how do you find out if your programs are 16 or 32
> bit?
> >
> > Diane Kroeckel
> > Wheeling, IL

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: