Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:59:05 -0400
At 6/26/2003 04:41 PM, Kevin Weaver wrote:

>How do you set administrator rights in Windows ME?
>
>I am trying to update a gps using the serial port, but I get an error
>saying the program will not run "due to restrictions in effect on this
>computer".

Windows ME doesn't have administrator "rights" like Windows 2K or XP.  It
does have "Policies" that can be set for each logged in user.  If these are
enabled, you should be able to find somewhere under the "Windows"
sub-directory, files with the "pol" extension, such as
<userid>.pol.  Search for *.pol and see if they are there.

Unless you are restricted in your Policy privileges, you can launch the
Policy Editor (poledit.exe) and change the restrictions for the user id.

Doug

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml