Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harry Lichtbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:02:10 -0700
Piping is a way, but redirection is probably what you want.  Are you running the
DOS program from within a DOS box?  (Starting a DOS session within Windows.)  If
so, add the following after the end of the command to execute the program:
        > output.txt
or any file (that's the output.txt) that you want the output to go to.  (Use >
to replace an existing file, use >> to append to an existing file.)  If you are
starting the DOS program by "double-clicking" the program or shortcut, you need
to edit the properties.  Right-click the program or shortcut, select properties,
click on the Program Tab and add the > output.txt at the end of the "cmd" entry.

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:32:25 -0600, you wrote:

>There may or may not be a solution for this.
>
>In order to obtain a decent print from this dos program, the client uses
>
>a cut & paste into Paint and then modifies it in paint to print
>properly. Apparently, the  'PrintScreen' key does not do the job, or at
>least not properly. Only the EXE for this program is available. No
>source.
>
>Is it at all possible to 'save' - say the print screen to some file for
>manipulation later? eg piping? There are no known line command
>parameters that I know of that can be used with this program to capture
>the page to be printed.

If the output is "graphic", Paint has a Save option in the File menu to save the
current image.  So does the clipboard viewer, but it is limited.  You can paste
the screen image that "PrintScreen" saved to the clipboard into any program that
handles images which includes Word and PowerPoint.
Harry Lichtbach
Almaden Unlimited
San Jose, CA. USA

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: