Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
THOMAS HALEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:28:11 +0000
hello,

First why do you want to upgrade?

Your internet connection being dial-up may be timing out could be loosing it
or maybe if you are not hooked up to a lan, Pro suites are disigned for a
lan, your software wouldn't try to configure any other options without one.
Pro for home is nothing more than home with something like a stariode
problem. A lot of extra security features, except now you're the one with
rage trying to figure it out.

By the way, just a little evangalism here, sorry, I'm a die hard Linux user.
You may find that something like Mandrake 9.2 is pretty newbie friendly for
none unix users. Almost never hogs my ram and has never needed rebooting for
any reason not even to install programs, and the best part is that it is all
open code so all the software that you would ever need is free for you to
download.there are also plenty of online fourms that are free for you to use
and get help. Now while all of this is free linux does pay there employees
so we that wish to keep linux alive either donate money or join the Linux
Clubs. These clubs get you better software with faster download speeds and
24/7 tech support from one of us geeks. Before you make any dissisions poke
around in here. www.linuxquestions.org you can email me if you have any more
questions

Hope i helped some,

Recall555