Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"John F. Matula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:15:47 -0400
Doug:
   Thanks for the info. I will try this patch.  Do you think the patch for
Win98 shutdown problems will work for WinME?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Doug Simmons
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 4:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Shutdown & runtime problems

If you are running a Visual Basic program when the fault occurs, there is a
patch to correct Runtime 6 error.  It is at:

http://www.rdisruption.com/patches/patches.htm

Doug

At 7/17/2003 07:36 AM, John F. Matula wrote:

>It seems my year is up. About once a year my desktop seems to start acting
>up requiring that I format the hard drive, and re-install the OS and
>everything else - a 24 hour job! Maybe some has a simple solution for this
>problem:
>
>      Windows ME
>
>When I try to print I am getting a "runtime 6" error, and the program I am
>using just closes. This happen intermittently.
>
>When I try to shut down the computer, and exit out of Windows ME I receive
>blue screen with the following error - "An exception 0E has occurred at
>0028:00000004 in VxD___. This was called from 0028:C002F285 in VxD___. It
>maybe possible to continue normally."
>
>I have tried the Microsoft troubleshooting instructions for shutdown
>problems but have not yet found the cause of this problem.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml