Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Martha Jean Holubec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:51:41 -0400
Go to the Control Panel, double-click on Sounds and Audio Devices, the
Volume tab, and make sure "mute" is NOT checked, and then adjust your volume
higher until you can hear it comfortably.  If your volume control isn't in
your sys tray like you like it, make sure the box has a checkmark in front
of the "place volume icon in the taskbar".

Personally, I don't like it in my taskbar.  It's just one more thing that
has to load at startup.  I can quickly flip over to Control Panel if I need
to make adjustments.  My speakers have volume controls on them, so I don't
really need the icon.

Martha

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 12:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Volume control gone

H e l p -   I just turned on the pc and my volume control down in  the sys
tray next to the clock is gone, whats that all about and how do i  get it
back and
also how do i get to audio control board with all the  sliding nobs on it if

have no volume control in that tray to open it and  yes the volume control
is
clicked in add/delete on the control panel  -   thanks . . .

Robert  jones  -  [log in to unmask]
----------------------------
<Dont know if this is any different on those running Win 98, Win  2000, or
WinXP... I have XP.. but feel it's all the same>

Hi There Robert.

Go to Control Panel
Click on Sounds and Audio Devices Properties
Under Volume tab look in Device Volume
Put a check mark by --- Place volume Icon in the taskbar and click  OK.

When you want to see the Audio Control Board, just RIGHT click on  the
little
speaker you just put on your taskbar.  When you only want to  adjust your
volume, LEFT click on the little speaker.  Make sure you do NOT  have MUTE
check
marked in EITHER place though.    Harriet

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml