Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Haymes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:47:44 +1000
Thanks for the reply, sorry that I was not specific.

A short answer is yes to all of your questions.

My boot up sequence is C: A:

If I double click on a desktop icon (eg Netscape
[D:\Netscape\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe])
I get about 20 seeks on A: before seeking on the hard drive.

The only thought that I have is this may happen when the hard drive has
powered
down due to the "energy saving" system.

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Haymes & Sons Pty Ltd                 John W Haymes
The Warehouse
Bennett Place
SURRY HILLS   NSW   2010         Phone   (+ 61 2) 9360 7403
AUSTRALIA                                     Fax        (+ 61 2) 9360 5791