Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amado Pino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 13:16:19 -0500
Alan;

I don't know if this has anything to do with your problem, but there has
been a lot of bugs associated with Norton Utilities 3.0. I suggest you check
into this, for what I've read in Symantec's own newsgroup fron irate NU 3.0
users, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole myself, instead I use the
earlier version,  I hope this helps;

regards;

Amado Pino