Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 09:42:55 +0300
Are you sure that part of the screen is not hidden? Did you try adjusting
the screen size (on the monitor, that is) and are sure that nothing is
left down below?

I think it may be that you made your taskbar 2 'units' high and then, by
changing a video mode, part of the screen is not visible?

Are you using a standard resolution (1024x768, 1280x1024, 800x600)? Some
cards have a few weird ones (960x640 in one ATI card!) that Windows is
very uncomfortable with...

Yours,

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Alan Schneider wrote:

> I'm thinking it has to do with my video resolution somewhere...I'll play
> around a bit more with it.  Meanwhile, keep those suggestions coming!
> Thanks!

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html