Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:25:32 -0700
No, this means their mail servers are down for what ever reason. The
Hotmail web interface is reporting "Server too busy" messages which are
extremely unusual  You will have to keep trying, until they get them
working correctly again. Keep in mind, that with a free account MS has no
responsibility, to you, to maintain your database. If the server gets
wiped, and they can't restore it easily from a backup, then good luck
getting your stored email back. Something to consider if this is your
primary address. Especially so once the new 250 megabyte storage space
takes effect.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com

At 10:56 PM 9/29/2004, you wrote:

>For the past six years, I have had a free hotmail account which I have
>accessed through Outlook Explorer (I have Windows 98SE).
>Tonight when I went into OE, I received the following message:
>"Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server.  Account: 'Hotmail',
>Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol:
>HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Access to Hotmail via Outlook and Outlook
>Express now requires a subscription. Please sign up at
><http://upgrade.msn.com'>http://upgrade.msn.com', Port: 0, Secure(SSL):
>No, Error Number: 0x80004005".
>
>Does this mean I now have to pay for hotmail in order to access my account
>from Outlook Express? It appears that way: I went to upgrade.msn.com and
>that appears to be what Microsoft is requiring. Or am I missing something
>here? Trying to get information from MS about this is a waste of my
>valuable time since I can't begin to figure out where I am even to start.
>Thank you.
>Dan Crawford

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal