Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:35:49 -0700
At 03:17 PM 7/29/2005, you wrote:
>My son completed the Lake Placid Ironman last Sunday.  There is a Windows
>Media Player video on the Ironman Live site of him crossing the finish
>line with his two sons running beside him.  Is there any way I can capture
>this video?
>
>Marilyn Wilson

Instead of left clicking on the video link to play it, try right clicking
on the link, and selecting, "save as". Then download it, and save it
directly to your hard drive. This will work unless the author has set up
the link to stream only, and has disallowed it to be saved.

If that is the case, you can still capture it by using third party
software, which will capture what you see, and hear, regardless of the
format. I know of now shareware, or freeware,that will do this, but there
are a number of retail programs that offer this.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!