Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dana Ciardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 22:24:24 -0400
I use the Dragon NaturallySpeaking Voice Recognition program. When I run it
(in WordPerfect), I need all the power my CPU can give me. I go to
RUN/MSCONFIG - and uncheck *every* box except "Systray." I usually end up
(after re-booting) with 98% free resources - and Dragon flies!  Nothing else
seems to suffer. When I'm done, I'll go back to MSCONFIG and re-check the
boxes and re-boot again.

P.S. I appreciated the referral to "Streamlining Startup." It was helpful in
knowing what some of these things are that I turn off!  <grin>

--
                  Regards!
                         Dana

Demetri Kolokotronis wrote:

> After reading "Streamlining Startup", and making some changes, my User
> Free memory jumped to 80 percent after startup, highest it has been in
> some time.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Demetri Kolokotronis

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: