Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:42:19 +0300
On 22 Jun 2000, at 7:26, Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, you are right.
You may find in
http://grc.com/oo/program.htm
A claim that the free preview version will be available until the release of
the commercial one. Last time when I checked this, it was claimed that
the commercial version will be released on July 1, 2000, but they now
seemed to remove this claim , so I guess that they are late in the
commercial version, and thus offer a new preview version which will work
until September.

Thank you.

Uzi
http://members.iol.co.il/uzip/