Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 03:29:48 -0400
Windows 95 C (an OEM version relased to Manufacter's) was release in
responce
to Manufacter's support for USB in motherboards when USB first came to the
scene.
HOwever, Unlike Windows 98 and 98 SE's execellent support for USB, 95 C's
was very very buggy.

Most hardware USB products do not support 95 for this reason.  Might as well
upgrade to 98.
Might even beable to get some good deals on 98 just before Me is released.

--Patrick Black
Certified CCNA

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jeff House
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 9:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] USB Advice in Windows 95 vs.B

Hello,
   I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice on getting USB to
work in Windows 95. This would be an example of a new board ( I used a new
Asus P5A) with USB connectors attached, and doing a clean install of W95.
I've done this in the past with a brand new machine I've put together and in
"Other devices" it said USB device. So immediately I went and installed the
USB Supplement off of the 95 cd , and that did nothing. Then I've heard
about this px4 patch and tried that , still didn't work. I would just like
to know if anybody else had these same problems and what they did.
Thanks,

Jeff H.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html