Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:19:56 -0500
Hi Linda,
I have no personal experience with Carbonite,but I have friends who do.
They are satisfied with it.
Carbonite is one of many (numerous) online backup services.
A google search will give you about 18.5 million returns !!!!

In choosing a backup service there are many factors to be considered.
Price is just one of them.
How reliable is there backup?
How far away are they located from your own location?
How secure are their servers?
How reliable is their business model?Here today-gone tomorrow?
Can you do full and differential backups?
Can you do constant backups or just once a day?
How reliable is your ISP or theirs?

Judging by the fact that you have used CDs and thumb drives,
it seems your volume may not be that high (I may be wrong on that :-)

If you're paranoid about some of the above mentioned factors,
invest in a couple of large 500GB -1TB harddrives and backup to them.
Anything crucial could also be backed up to DVDs or even dual layer DVDs.

You have to weigh the risk of on-line vs off-line (in your own
possession)and then off-site storage,in case of fire etc.

It all comes down to your own requirements and level of protection you
require.
This may not be the answer you sought,but it may make you think
about it some more :)

Peter.