Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James W Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:24:16 -0400
Sorry, I did not give enough information in my previous listing.  I have
a problem with the message "Can't delete ntuser.dat ..." appearing every
time I start Outlook Express.  This started when I tried to relocate the
Outlook Express message files using the menus as I am supposed to.  The
relocation failed. It happens on my HP zd7000 laptop running Windows XP.
This connects by wireless to a router which has my desktop as another
client.   I am the only user.  One problem with deleting it as suggested
in an earlier posting is that there are several files with that name.  I
suppose the one in the folder under my username is the one.  My other
worry is that this file contains the registry and if deleted will cause
serious problems.  I suppose the system is trying to relocate my
ntuser.dat file and cannot delete the old copy because it is being used
by the operating system.   Has anyone else had this problem and can
anyone give me more info on it?  Thanks.   [log in to unmask]