Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 19:52:15 +1000
Dafnis writes

 >>I was unable so far to find a program to remove the "WARNING! YOU ARE IN
DANGER" message>>

It is undoubtedly a piece of malware masquerading as antispyware. No legit
software would do this.

Run a scan with Spybot, AdAware, or (best) Microsoft Antispyware--all free
downloads. Don't forget to update them first.

At least one of these should eliminate the culprit.

You should have at least one of these set as a spyware firewall---the new
Ms AntiSpyware is by far the most comprehensive.  On my system it has now
replaced several similar software with better results. It also protects
against anything trying to install into Startup without permission.

And, no,  your regular firewall and antivirus software will NOT fully
protect you against spyware or many forms of trojans. I believe the latest
version of Zone Alarm attempts to give some anti-virus/trojan protection,
but probably not as comprehensively as software dedicated only to that purpose.

You need a minimum of 3 layers of protection-- firewall, antivirus, and
antispyware.

Don Penlington
 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>