Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:02:37 -0500
Roxanne Pierce wrote:

> One of my clients, when "cleaning" out fonts she didn't want anymore (using the
> Fonts Manager in Win95's Control Panel), managed to delete at least two fonts I
> think of as system fonts:  Small Fonts and Symbol 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24.  She
> may have deleted more.  I certainly know that anything in Notepad doesn't print
> properly anymore, nor do Win95 error messages display properly.
>
> How do I put back these system fonts?

Roxanne,

The fonts you need are SMALLE.FON and SYMBOLE.FON.  Both of these
live in Cabinet 5.  You can use the EXTRACT.EXE command to pull
them out.  EXTRACT does not support wildcards so you have to pull
them out one at a time.

Open a DOS window, CD to the FONTS dir, run the extract command.
Type extract /? to see the syntax for building the command.

Basically it's:  EXTRACT  path\cabinetname filename

--
Jim Meagher
=====