Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 01:28:09 -0400
At 03:05 08/20/00, Bill Craven wrote:
>The same as Don Penlington's pal., my QuickLaunch toolbar has suddenly
>disappeared (tho the relevant shortcuts are still in  C:\windows\app
>data\microsoft\internet explorer\quick launch. When I right click on the
>task bar and show toolbars, all the toolbar options, including 'Quick
>Launch' are greyed out and unresponsive.

Check in Tweakui to see if "Allow Changes to active desktop"
is enabled. If there is no checkmark, you can't make changes
to your toolbar and that would explain the grayed out settings.

If you don't have Tweakui, install it and play with this setting.
(It's in the IE tab of Tweakui's Control Panel applet.) It might
change the registry setting that is blocking you from changing
your toolbar.

You can get the latest Tweakui from
ftp://216.167.71.32/pub/Tweakui2k.ZIP
It works with Win 9X, WinNT4, and Win2000.
(The above FTP site belongs to Windows-Help.net.)

Regards,
Bill

                         http://nospin.com/rode