Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sherrie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:03:57 -0400
Hi all, I am glad to find this list (through The Computer Lady). I am
Sherrie Sanders, in WInston-Salem, NC. I have very few problems with my
software but when I do, I am clueless. I hope this list will give me an edge
over the meanies in my machine. Today I have a problem. I hope you can help.

Today I began receiving an error message that I have never received before
and with all the virus hype these days with Outlook Express, I am afraid to
act on the message without first confirming its validity. The following
message pops up with only certain messages in my inbox:  Internet Explorer
Install On Demand (This is in the window's title bar) The message reads: "To
display language characters correctly you need to download and install the
following components - Japanese Text Display Support" I then have an option
to cancel or download a 2.7 MG file. There is a visible option to "never
download these files" with a click box but it is not available to me. (It is
shaded out) Just canceling the message does not resolve anything because
each time I come across one of these messages it pops back up. There does
not seem to be any pattern that I can determine. It does not limit itself to
any one particular sender or subject and there are no attachments involved.
The only consistent thing I see is that it always happens when I click on
those particular messages. I was afraid to just download the files without
confirming the message first. Can anyone help me with this, or do I need to
learn Japanese? (sigh)

Sherrie

.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: