Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:21:27 -0500
Hi Dan,

Check these Google search results:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=appcompat.txt.

There are many possible causes and solutions suggested, but most point in
the direction of viruses, adware and malware. I suggest the following
procedure:

1. Go to Control Panel \ Add or Remove Programs and remove (uninstall) any
listed toolbars that you didn't intentionally install.

2. Insure your anti-virus program is up to date and have it perform a
complete scan of your system. If it finds something and says it can't delete
or 'fix' it, go to Control Panel \ System and click on the "System Restore"
tab. Check the box by "Turn off System Restore...", Click "OK", close
Control Panel and restart the computer. Then run the virus scan again. Note
that this will delete any restore points you now have. After everything is
said and done, reverse the above to turn System Restore back on.

3. Next, run SpyBot and Ad-aware. Always check them for updates before each
use and have them delete anything they find. If you don't have these, here
are the download links:

SpyBot Search & Destroy
http://tinyurl.com/btf8

Ad-aware
http://tinyurl.com/yu6cm

When your system is back to normal, don't forget to turn System Restore back
on and create a restore point.

Best of luck,
Sven Swanson, Sr.