Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:20:18 -0500
The program I use is "ConvertXtoDVD" and haven't had any problems playing
even DVDRW's in any DVD player. Hope it helps you too.
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Cox" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:18 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] video format

I converted a video from a Sony handicam to an avi file that plays on my
computer with Media Player (on an XP machine and on a Win 7 machine with the
latest Medai Players). I found a conversion program (Avi To Dvd Free
Converter 5.6 (Windows) that converted the avi file to a DVD file and burned
it to a DVD+ disk. Worked slick! It plays just fine on my pcs and on my
Panasonic Blu Ray DVD player. But it won't play on my other Panasonic DVD
player nor on a portable DVD player nor on a Mac G4 OS10.3. What's the
problem? I can't identify the file format on the DVD when I check properties
on the pc. It just says Type: file folder.
What file format do I need to play on most standard DVD players? What
software do I need to convert from the avi format to the DVD format?

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>