Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Star Damian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:40:08 -0700
I have a letter that keeps coming back and coming back
as undeliverable. Not only do I get it back but the
person that it address too they keep getting also.  It
say its from IE Outlook which I never sent it through
or address it this person. Anyone have an idea about
what to do with the problem?   Help

Thank you Star Damian