Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:02:45 -0500
Hi,

I appreciate everyone's help.  It's still not working.  I did check my internet options and downloads is enabled.  I did disable it and then enabled it again and it still did not work.

Hugh, I tried the links you sent me to try to see the PDF, I couldn't view anything because I got the same error message.

I also went to the article you posted regarding this error.  I went to this website to download Internet 6 SP1 by clicking the download tabe ..........  http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1e1550cb-5e5d-48f5-b02b-20b602228de6&DisplayLang=en

I couldn't download that either because I got the error message "Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site.  The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found.  Pleast try again later"  This is the same error I get when I try to open or download anything from the internet.  According to that article I am suppose to download this service pack.  But how can I if I keep getting that error?

Thanks
Lisa

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>