Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:40:19 -0800
A "cut" using Windows Explorer on a hard drive is the same as deleting it.
So any files that have been cut and pasted, are now deleted on the source
hard drive. How to restore them, if possible, depends on your operating
system and the format of the hard disk. If it is NTFS, then your chances of
recovery are rather slim.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: