Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:26:14 -0500
I have the free edition 1.4 and in my system tray it has placed an icon (a lock & window)which reads as " sb-sd resident" (when I hover my mouse cursor over it ) and it also shows as 1173 processes blocked.

now whenever I click a link in a web page or add a page to my "favourites" menu up comes a window :---

s&d has detected an important registry value that has been changed.

category--user specific tool bar

change-- value added

entry--- IT bar lay out

besides the above on the left side of the window there are sort of two radio buttons. (1) old data--greyed out (2) new data--- not greyed out

there is no ok/ close button so when i click on the "x" mark the window closes but I get a flashing message from the system tray icon saying " resident denied the change of user specific registry entry IT tool bar".

shall very much appreciate any input on this and whether anyone else has come accross similar behaviour by s&d.

good day to all--- Venkat

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml