Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:40:17 -0400
Cesar,

HTML is the ONLY  "programming language" for developing web pages
but it is not really a programming language.  As the name implies, the
HyperText Markup Language is set of special codes that tell a web
browser where to place the content.  A true programming language
controls the computer and performs tasks.  HTML can not make the
computer "do" anything. I know that many will disagree with me, but
I stand by my statements.
HTML can only "talk to" a web browser.
C++ and VB and JAVA ___control____the computer.

The only software needed to "develop" HTML "code" is the NOTEPAD.

If you wish to learn more about how to develop web pages and web SITES,
go to:   http://netcenterbu.builder.com/Authoring/Basics

For 100% compatibility between all web browsers, do not use
any of the HTML 4 tags and do not use any of the "extended" tags
that MS and Netscape have each developed.

After you learn the basics, then you can explore how to embed JavaScript and
VBScript code within an HTML document.  Since you already know Visual Basic,
I would concentrate on VBScript.  The next step is to develop VB "applets"
which
you can "call" from inside an HTML document.

In the future, please post all messages to the list so that others can
participate,  learn, and correct my mistakes <grin>.