Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:22:00 -0700
Ike,

This means that some software program routine has had a problem that in
many cases will cause your computer to shut down. In this case it was not
serious enough to cause a reboot. But the problem remains and will continue
to nag you. It probably has nothing to do with your video card - but could
be anything including the video card. If you are a very good detective and
have the time to hunt and search out the culprit, then remove it and all
will be well.

This is why millions of OS users have moved to Win 2000 or Win XP. These 32
bit operating systems function independently from specific software
glitches and handle this type of problem much better. Win XP will not allow
a problem software program to function and will disable it. So with XP you
need to have XP approved programs. Most programs out in the last 5 or 6
years will work ok with XP. Older 16 bit programs may or may not function.

J. Dent