Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:27:10 -0600

using the System Configuration Utility (msconfig) and unchecking it on the
Startup tab.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Venkat Viswanathan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:26 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] spybot search and destroy

I have the free edition 1.4 and in my system tray it has placed an icon (a
lock & window)which reads as " sb-sd resident" (when I hover my mouse cursor
over it ) and it also shows as 1173 processes blocked.

now whenever I click a link in a web page or add a page to my "favourites"
menu up comes a window :---

s&d has detected an important registry value that has been changed.

category--user specific tool bar

change-- value added

entry--- IT bar lay out

besides the above on the left side of the window there are sort of two radio
buttons. (1) old data--greyed out (2) new data--- not greyed out

there is no ok/ close button so when i click on the "x" mark the window
closes but I get a flashing message from the system tray icon saying "
resident denied the change of user specific registry entry IT tool bar".

shall very much appreciate any input on this and whether anyone else has
come accross similar behaviour by s&d.

good day to all--- Venkat

                       http://freepctech.com/rode