Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Weagant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:38:23 -0400
On 10 Aug 2003, at 12:56, Dean Havens wrote: about Re: [PCSOFT] AU Backup??

> Hi Don..thanks for responding. I opened it with notepad, and I still don`t
> know what it is..or does. I assume it has something to do with an auto
> update for something. Does this mean anything to you??

No, it doesn't. Does this url mean anything to you??

http://www.filetransit.com/view.php?id=7386

Or this company??

http://www.niscent.com/pages/home.asp?lang=eng

> [common]
> itemcount=1
> patchagent.version=1
> patchagent=C:\WINDOWS\auhccup1.dll
> [item_0]
> class=3
> type=4
> origin.version=1
> result.version=154400
> added.filecount=1
> added.0=C:\WINDOWS\lpt$vpn.544
> written.filecount=0
>
> Do you have any idea where this folder belongs??

No, but maybe someone on the list will understand what it is.

Don Weagant

                       http://freepctech.com/rode