Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:06:51 -0400
Bill,

First of all, I think you are a little confused about how a mailing list
works.
When you post a message to a mailing list, it is not "listed" anywhere.
A mailing list simply redistributes your message - as an email - to all the
members.
Once they receive it, that's it.     It does not remain on display or listed
anywhere
other than in a member's email INBOX.

Now on to your problem <grin>.....

First run the SCANDISK program.
Next, DEFRAGment your disk drive.
Once those complete successfully, try to repair your IE installation.
   Click START -- SETTINGS -- CONTROL PANEL  -- ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS
   now scroll down the list and find your MS IE.  Click once to select it
and then click the
   ADD/REMOVE button.  On the next screen, click the option to REPAIR and
then click OK.

If the above does not work, post another message to the mailing list and
give us
more details about your system.
Which version of windows?
Which version of IE?
If you close IE and restart it without rebooting, does it work?
When you reboot, are there any messages?
 etc. etc. etc.

Good luck,

Jim Meagher