Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:59:49 -0500
Guys, I'm ready to take my bat to the Vista machine.

For some reason, I have started getting a message:  (Internet Explorer
is on the frame of the little box)   Do you want to allow software such
as Active X controls and plug-ins to run?

This box comes up at least once and sometimes as many as six times when
I open up any window in IE. I hit 'no' and it does no good. I hit 'yes'
and it does no good. I want to start out in 2009 without murdering the
#*%&#(@) Vista machine.  HELLLLLP!

Brenda Dencer, CSC, CI, CT, SC: L
443.812.4975 (c) 410.730.0057 (h)

If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. (Chinese
Fortune Cookie)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml