Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:24:57 +0100
Hi kwok-Wo Bong,
it sounds very simple but may do the trick after all as I have seen the
strangest messages come up with an corrupt normal.dot. So it is always
worth a try to re-name the Word file normal.dot and start Word again, so it
will create a new correct file.
hope it helps
Heidi Schroeder

----- Original Message -----
From: kwok-Wo Bong
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:53 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Software install problem

Dear All
After installed Adobe Acrobat 6.0, the system hung every time I tired to
use MS Word 2000. Even after uninstalled Adobe Acrobat, the problem still
remain.
I unistalled MS Word 2000 and then reinstalled it, unfortunately, the
problem persisted.
When the system hung, the error message (after pressing "Ctrl+Alt+Del") "
The memory are dangerously low, Do you want to close the application....".
The only way to came out of this situation is to press "reset" button.
I know, it is not the memory problem because MS Word 2000 was working fine
until I install the Abode Acrobat 6.0. Now even unistalled the Adobe
Acrobat 6.0 and reinstalled MS WOrd 2000. The system still hung evertime I
want to use Word.
I use Window 98 SE, memory 256MB (RAM).

Your help are very much appreciated.