Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:06:50 -0500
While we seem to be on a photos question streak, let me ask my question....

Is there good software or techniques which allows placement and sizing of
photos on the standard 8.5 X 11 sheets of photo paper?

What I want to do is place several pictures on the page, possibly varying
the sizes to make them fit, both horizontal and vertical pictures possibly
all in WYSIWYG fashion, and then print.  Most of the software I have works
with one picture at a time for printing which is wasteful on 8.5 X 11 paper
if you want a group of 3 X 5 inch pictures.

Usually the pics I take with digital camera are of varying sizes (pixels)
and have to be resized to fit on the page.  I have been using Word 97,
making text boxes (so I can move them around on the page) and then
Insert-Picture-From file.  This is a pane, setting to no border, removing
text box margins, resizing picture and text box independently to fit,
preview print, etc, etc....  a pain.

Surely someone has a simple page layout and print program that will let me
print my pictures easily on 8.5X11 paper.

TIA

Doug

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org