Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Juanita Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:47:05 -0600
> On 24 Nov 2002, at 19:41, Juanita Kimble wrote:
>
> > I hope I get an answer to this!   I have RPCSS on my PC can I delete it?
> > Or is it suppose to be there?
> > It say's it a window system file!
> >
> > Someone please answer!
> >
> > Juanita
>
>   Yes, it's a Windows system file.
>
>   Yes, it's supposed to be there.
>
>   No, it generally shouldn't be talking to the Internet.  You may have
> something else on your machine that shouldn't be, that is trying to USE it.
>
> David Gillett

Thanks David! I think you are right! I think I have something else on my Pc that  shouldn't be.
It is on Zone Alarm programs, where as it hasn't been in the weeks gone by!
For now all I know to do is block it. I have not had any problem connecting until about two weeks ago. That is about
the time the RPCSS appeared!
Thanks again!

Juanita

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: