Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Allan Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:44:22 -0600
Under the 'General Tab' of AOL Instant Message (AIM) preferences uncheck
'Startup AIM when windows starts' should do it.  AIM is independent of
Netscape.

Allan Baer
mailto:[log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Taha Hameed
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 1998 4:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Disabling AOL Instant Message

Hi List members,

One of my friends asked me as how to disable the AOL instant message from
starting up. He doesn't want it to reside in the sys tray.

I recall that a solution to this matter was discussed earlier. I didn't
save that message as I'm not a Netscape user.

Would very much appreciate if anyone out there could re-post that solution.

TIA

Taha