Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:00:13 -0700
>I have a friend with a machine that will not
>load windows95....It comes up with a VFat32
>error coupled with a registry error and the
>machine quits....Is there any suggestions on
>how I can resolve this to boot to Win95 without
>a complete reformat and reload? The Vfat32 is
>corrupted or missing.....If additional info is
>needed I can provide....Thanks in advance....
>
>David Olds
>email: [log in to unmask]
>http://www.surplusrecord.com/midmich

David -
Have you tried writting down the error message
and doing a search for it in Microsoft's
Knowledge Base?   More error info. would also
be helpful.

If you've never used MSKB before, you will be
prompted to register first, then type in the
error message (ie: fatal exception 06) and
search.

http://support.microsoft.com/support

Best of Luck,
Lance Kephart