Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:44:46 +1000
June writes:

<<I have been using Incredimail for some years now, totally successfully.  =
However, after downloading the Microsoft Service Pack 2, I am unable to =
send mail >>

SP2 tightens security settings.  Incredimail (despite its protestations to
the contrary) reportedly contains spyware or malware which you don't see,
but which places itself on the computers which you transmit to.  Sadly,
nothings free.  Your Incredimails would not be welcome on other computers
unless they are already compromised (or unless the recipients are unaware
of the danger).  As well, they often take forever to download on
dialup.  Formatted text is up to 20 times larger than plain text, and will
sometimes be rejected by many junk filters.  The envelope symbol which
appears on received emails are in fact a trojan.

If you wish to continue with it, check your new security settings (I
believe these are now found in Control Panel.) The XP firewall is now
enabled by default by SP2, and may need to be permitted to send  Incredimail.

There's no reason to stop using it provided you do so only with others who
specifically enjoy using it (and many do). But I'd strongly advise against
its use when emailing strangers.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html