Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 17:58:37 -0700
Hi Mick,
This works in both IE and OE. Go to File, Import-Export, choose Export as a
file, I use the .pst file type, then export to a floppy or where ever. You
can export your address book, and or all your folders as you select. Just
reverse to restore your saved files. I have done this many times with out
ever a hitch.

Brad Loomis

Hello

I use IE5 as my main browser and Outlook Express for my mail.
Several weeks ago I had to format my HD. I thought  had saved/backed up the
Address book prior to the format. I must have done something wrong coz when
I restored the Address book nothing was there except a few address's that I
had added since the format!!

Can someone please tell me the correct way to save/back up the address book?

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: