Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Holli Van Nest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:55:29 -0500
Hi folks,

Does anyone know this program?  I've never worked with it before, but
understand that it allows a Win '95 workstation to serve as a Netware
print server.  At my new job, we've had it installed on a Win '95
workstation for about 9 months or so and it's been working great,
until the last few weeks.

There's an HP 4Plus attached to this workstation.  I can print
locally to this printer, but anyone who wants to print via the
network using I-Queue Server has been having sporadic success.
Sometimes they can print, sometimes they can't.  The I-Queue Server
log shows that the program is running properly, and there are no
error messages.  What's weird is that print jobs often don't even
make it to the Windows print queue.

Rebooting the Win '95 workstation has cleared the problem sometimes,
but within 3 or 4 print jobs, people are not able to print again.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Holli

*********
Holli Van Nest