Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Bain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:49:15 -0800
     I have both windows 95 and windows 3.1 running on my computer. I
have a 486dx, 75mHdz, with 32 MB of ram. My printer is an apple
laserwriter (the original). It prints perfectly in windows 31. but in
windows 95 it will print a page or a partial page and then gives a
message that reads as follows:
    ERROR: ioerror OFFENDING COMMAND: [what follows here varies]:
        example:
            OFFENDING COMMAND:  0

            STACK:

            0
            0.076

    example:
        OFFENDING COMMAND:  ashow

        STACK:

        [end of examples]

    After installing the laserwriter the test page prints successfully
showing the printer model to be the Apple LaserWriter and the driver
name PSCRIPT.DRV. The driver names in the device mananger are :
serialui.dll and serial.vxd. The MSinfo32 shows default printer to be
the Apple LaserWriter with Unidrv.dll loaded but the Gendrv.dll not
installed.
    I print to com2. I have spent hours with Microsoft technicians, but
they were unable to solve the problem. Any help are suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. My guess is that I do not  have the correct driver
installed. The Apple Technical information library Article:
TEChinfo-0018581 indicates the Apple Laserwriter is supported by Windows
95 and comes with the necessary drivers.

Thanks Ron

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]