Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
daryl crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:19:22 GMT
Michael Wosnick asked how to install a previous version of the registry.
Michael I use "regedit" to import and export my registry files.
First you have to have a previous version of your registry files somewhere,I
put them on a zip drive.
I go to start menu and click run and type "regedit" in the box(without the
quotes).
The program comes up,at the top of the page on the left hand side there is
Registry click on that and a drop down menu appears with "Import Registry
file" and "Export Registry file".
Right now,I want to save or back-up my registry,so I'm going to click on
Export Registry files.
A box will appear asking to save them where? I click on my F drive and give
it a name such as "Registry files-08-2000"meaning that those files are from
August 2000.Now they are saved.
OK,say I have trouble with my machine and I want to have my Registry files
back.
I go to the start menu and click Run and type"regedit.The program starts and
again the top left hand corner click Registry.Down comes the list this time
I click on"Import Registry files" a box will appear and ask from where do I
want to import files I click on my "F" and I have my backed-up files
Hope this helps-daŽyl