Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:04:55 -0500
My objection to VISTA is the "big brother" supervision it lays the groundwork for.  Vendors love it!  It is preparing the way for vendors (such as Microsoft) to control the PC that YOU paid for!  The idea of "trusted computing" is not trusted by YOU, but trusted by Vendors who, if they SUSPECT that you MIGHT not have paid them what they want for their software (and we all know from activation fiascos that this is ALWAYS correct, right?), will be able to remotely DISABLE the software YOU bought, on the PC YOU paid for and remotely DELETE files from YOUR computer that were created with that software!   The new VISTA-READY software is being written so that it requires unfettered, unmonitored internet access (to its vendor) in order to run, so the vendor can monitor you and your PC.  Sound appetizing?  Not to me.  And this is just the tip of the iceburg.  If XP stops working well for me, I'll go to MAC or a different operating system.  I will NEVER install VISTA! (or do any more upgrades or "service" packs to XP - they already sneaked on some palladium-type snooping).  IE was changed in some update so that I can no longer paste certain embedded images from the internet into Word without allowing Word unfettered access to the internet - the image no longer goes into the clipboard; the URL for the image is pasted instead, which means you have to allow Word access to the internet in order to view it.   I'm using SP2 and I don't know which update did this.  I bought a retail copy of XP Home so that I won't have "activation" problems if I change my machine.  AnnaSummers

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>