Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:01:59 +0100
Thanks for suggesting:-
Here's a how to from
http://www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,49823,pg,3,00.asp

I followed the instructions and was able to repeat their example, I
also followed the links to the Microsoft <Autorun.inf Commands>
and the other help Microsoft offers.

These all specify getting an .EXE file to autorun.

I wanted an .HTML file to "run" making use of the particular
"association" that file had on the computer running the CD. (For
.HTML it could be Internet Explorer, NetScape Navigator, Opera or
others) . I experimented but failed and was unable to come across
an example that did anything other that autorun an .EXE.

Would welcome further help.

Regards

Tony

                     visit our download web page at: