Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 02:02:21 +0200
Rick, how do you get it to search from My Computer? Using the browse button
within find, I can't click OK when My Computer is selected. If I right-click
on My Computer and select find it works fine.

As a workaround you can type multiple drives in the look-in box (like
c:\;d:\;e:\). A pain if you have a lot of drives but it works.

Joe

>My "Find" Doesn't work properly
>I use Win95B.  (Original Classic Desktop.)
>Same thing (below) happens from the "Start Button".
>When in Explorer, Tools, Find, Files or Folders,
>Named: *.jpg, Look in: My Computer, Include subfolders,
> --- it will not find ANY jpg(s).
>If I change the default search location to any "one" drive,
>it will find the files on that "one" drive.
>Anybody have a "fix"?
>Thanks in advance.               Rick Glazier

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org