Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:00:56 -0700
80 to 90 percent remaining space is good. You may mean 80 to 90 percent in
use. In either case, in addition to what you already do, you can
periodically clean out extrenious files in your computer by going to
Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Disk Cleanup. It will review your
hard disk(s) and suggest files that can be removed. I've never had any
problem letting it delete whatever it suggests.

Also, you can delete Temporary Internet files by Right Clicking on your
desktop icon for the internet. Then go to properties and delete Temporary
Files and, if you want, History. If you have a dial up connection, the next
time you go to your normal web pages, it will take longer to download the
pages. The Temporary Files act like a cache for your internet connection. If
going through your destop icon doesn't get you to those deletion options,
you need to go through Tools/Options after opening your internet connection.

To verify disk usage you can go to My Computer, then Right Click on your
disk drive (normally 'C'), then go to properties.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terrie Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 10:32 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] new at this help

I was given your address from the comp. lady to send this request to you.I
dont know much about comp. I am 50 disabled. My yahoo says i am running 80
to 90 persent space left. I keep my inbox, bulk, amd trash bin cleaned out
daily. I dont have a recyle bin icon to empty. My comp. was an old one that
i had updated to a 98 windows. I use my comp. to send inspiritual cards to
people to make them feel better. What do i need to do to bring my space
down? If you can help me please do.
thank you
terrie

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: