Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Greg Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:50:57 -0400
Hi

For the last four days I've been unable to access CPanel on my domain
host's web site.
I'm told it's probably my dial-up connection that's the culprit, along
with weekend traffic.  But this hasn't happened on other weekends.

I run a program that monitors in/out port activity and that doesn't seem
to show any menacing out-dialers.
Which isn't a surprise because anything else works fine, I've downloaded
some software, received and sent eMail, and other web sites and web
pages load normally.
It just seems to be CPanel, but my host says there's nothing wrong with
that.

Has anyone else experienced problems with CPanel taking fifteen or
twenty minutes to load, and then with the images all showing as broken
links?

Thanks for any help
Greg P.

                     visit our download web page at: