Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 08:15:08 -0500
Re:      [PCSOFT] virus
If HAPPY99 has modified your system:
Check to see if the file WSOCK32.SKA exists.
The virus keeps track of its victims and does not send a message to
one address more than one time. Recipients of a copy of Happy99.exe
are listed in a file called LISTE.SKA in the Windows system folder.
Read this file opened in notepad. Re-save it as a text file...
I suggest you warn people on that list to check their systems.
(Clean your system first... grin...)

Then go to START, then SHUT DOWN and select the
RESTART in MS-DOS MODE.
Then you can safely :
1. Delete the files SKA.EXE, SKA.DLL, LISTE.SKA,
    and WSOCK32.DLL from the \Windows\System folder/directory.
2. Rename the file WSOCK32.SKA to WSOCK32.DLL and reboot
    (WSOCK32.SKA is a backup copy of your original WSOCK32.DLL).
3. Be sure to delete the source of the problem, HAPPY99.EXE.

The above is from various WEB sites and Virus protection WEB sites.
MUCH more detailed information is available including step by step
instructions in using the DOS commands used -- (spelled out...)
It also describes a registry hack to check to see if HAPPY99 is
still trying to load itself each time (if LISTE.SKA was empty, for instance.)
I have a 31K copy of a WEB page from 2/99. If anyone else wants it
write OFF LIST  with REQUEST in the subject line.  (I sent one to Paul).
                            Rick