Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 00:54:43 -0500
Hi Martha,

Your problems could be caused by a number of things.
The symptoms are not specific enough to point to anything in particular.
I would try just the basic maintenance routines first.

Keep a minimum of emails in your inbox.IOW,don't keep a large stash of
emails
in any of the folders.Back them up or just simply transfer the ones you
want to keep,
to a dedicated folder in eg. My Documents
However to start with, you can compact your folders:
Open you Inbox .Go to File > Folder > Compact or Compact all folders.
It is supposed to do this automatically,but with a lot of mail it may not.
BTW,if an automatic message comes up asking you to compact,always allow it
and don't try to stop it.If you do,it may result in corrupted folders.

Other causes of freezing:Anti-virus or spam- and anti-spywareblockers.
Check their settings regarding email.If you let those programs scan
anytime you use
OE,there is a good chance they will cause the slowdown.
I recommend using an email pre-checker to weed out unwanted mail before
you download
it to your computer.That way you don't need a spamblocker and can turn
it off.
Even the AV scanning is not needed.If you were to get something in an email,
the AV will still pick it up.
BTW,most ISPs already provide those services for the mail on their servers.
Even if it slips through,you will see that in your pre-checker and just
delete it.
Some email checkers: http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/comm/fwemcheck.html
Also MailWasher  http://www.mailwasher.net/
Other email tools http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/categories/email_tools/

More help for OE  http://www.oehelp.com/
Also check the links on that page for more info.

Finally, I don't know what other programs you have running,but some of them
could be causing the freezing as well.
Notorious is the process Indexing Service.Turn it off if you don't need it.
That goes for similar add-ons like Desktop Search etc
There is some convenience to them,but at a cost:They're awful CPU and
memory hogs.

I hope some of this will help.

Peter.